Monday, February 8, 2010

Laundry Tips on Fabric Softener, and Freshener

Fabric Softener: Use less than they recommended. Once again all depends on what you feel comfortable with. I also add water when I get to the end of the bottle, you can add water at the beginning too...I am trying to muster myself to this. I down right love the smell of my fabric softener...proving I am not so cheap to get rid of it! I am just like my mom and use a name brand, just need to learn how to water it down like she did!

Fabric Softener Sheets: Cut in ½, 1/3, or 1/4's..depending on how much you use originally. I personally do not use these sheets ANYMORE, because I do not use my dryer. If it is too wrinkly I use the iron, and I do not even have an ironing board! Creativeness saves one tons! The rest of the sheets I have (1 ½ boxes), I will use in my sheet drawer!

Make your own Febreeze Spray to freshen laundry, sheets, etc.: I mix fabric softner in water (1 to 5 ratio). This keeps clothes going longer, and sheets oh so fresh through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment